Add Your Heading Text Here
Velma Deleveaux, Ph.D.
Areas of Expertise: Technology
Industry Experience: Science & Technology
Dr. Deleveaux is an accomplished executive who brings over 25 years of experience as a change agent for government, academic institutions and commercial organizations. As a leader in Booz Allen’s Cyber Security, Engineering and Science practice, she drives growth and creates value for research and development clients – advising executives on effective strategies to develop cyber defense strategies, successfully launch new products and service offerings, improve operational efficiencies, navigate organizational transformations and increase technology transfer and commercialization. She is responsible for P&L, account strategy, client relationship management, risk management and external partnerships. She delivers technology, engineering, science, cyber, digital and analytics solutions for senior clients.
• Former Assistant Professor of Systems Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State University and Morgan State University
• 2019 Black Engineer of the Year Selection Committee; 2019 Million Women Mentor Program; USA Science and Engineering Festival Nifty Fifty National Speaker; Senior Advisor Booz Allen African American Forum; Penn State College of Engineering Industrial Partnership for Action.
• Noted speaker on the national STEM pipeline challenge: https://hbr.org/2018/04/6-things-successful-women-in-stem-have-in-common
• Ph.D. in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
• S.M. in Engineering Science, Harvard University
• B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology.
Dr. Deleveaux originates from the Bahamas, loves international travel and lives in Glenn Dale, Maryland.